Changing Strata Managers
Properties that have transferred to our company have increased the amount of retained funds immediately. Some have spent the increased funds by improving the property, others have had levy deductions.
What are the signs you need a new strata manager?
- Fee transparency. Do you receive your financial statements quarterly?
- Large levy arrears.A good strata manager ensures prompt payment and has an escalation process to chase overdue levies.
- Late or poorly run AGMs. The Annual General Meeting is legally required to be held within three months of the end of the financial year. The agenda sent out 3 weeks prior and minutes of the meeting sent out 1 week after.
- Sloppy maintenance. Is your strata complex showing signs of wear and tear? Do you have a regular maintenance plan? Are you following up your manager to respond to emergencies and maintenance?
- Lack of retained funds. Does your scheme have unbalanced books, expenses greater than levies received?
Looking to Change, Its Easy!
Request a Quote Today
Montano Strata Management is a family business that cares, we believe in promoting a strong and mutually respectful relationship.