Pre-Purchase Strata Reports
- By inspecting scheme books
- By inspecting scheme records
- By drafting a strata report
- Whether the Owners Corporation has been keeping the relevant books and records
- Whether the strata scheme has up-to-date insurance cover
- Whether the strata in question has building problems
- Whether the strata complex has any legal issues you should be aware of
Looking to Change, Its Easy!
Request a Quote Today
Who Should Order a Pre-Purchase Strata Inspection Report?
Are you wondering if you really should buy this report? The answer is yes. If you cannot answer the following questions, then it’s best to order your report today.
- Are you aware of the strata quarterly levies and can you afford them?
- Do you know the strata’s restrictions, rules of living and limitations?
- Have some of the strata units been altered in any way and do these changes have the Owner Corporation’s seal of approval?
- Do you know the strata’s common areas or common property and the rules governing these areas?
- What sort of insurance cover does the plan have and what will you be expected to contribute towards insurance?
- Have you seen the plan’s financial records, are they healthy, are there any pending legal issues surrounding the strata’s accounts?
- Is the strata in any legal difficulties, are there pending litigation cases you should be aware of that might impact you living there?
How to Order a Pre-Purchase Strata Inspection Report
If you’re interested in ordering a Pre-Purchase Strata Inspection Report fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch. The same applies if you have any questions regarding Pre-Purchase Strata Inspections or would like to change strata managers.